9.27.2013

Life Inspired Link Party #9

Wait. What? Link party day? Yep... did you notice we took a little break? We're changing things up. First of all, Life Inspired is moving from a weekly link party to a monthly link party. My fellow blog buddies and I agreed that you guys (and us!) are busy! Not everyone has time to knock out a killer project every week or find time to link it up for that matter. I'm happy if everyone has clean underwear available the whole week at my house. (yay, I win at life!) So, for that reason Life Inspired will be only the last Friday of every month.

Second change up... we've grown! Sarah from Bombshell Bling is our newest BFF and will be joining in all all the link up festivities. Yay. So go visit her and say hi.

So, since it's been forever, we've all had a little time to do some cool stuff the past few weeks. And Courtney, from Sweet C's Designs, put this sweet (you see what I did there?) graphic together for us so you can cruise around easily.

And, from way back at our last link party, here's a few that jumped out at me...
So simple and sweet.

Love the personal, handmade touch these give.

What?! $65? Yeah, you can't beat that.

So, we're back! Link up, grab some coffee (or wine... or both), and visit fellow inspirers. Glad you're here!


1 comment :